- Topics & Events
- Items of Interest
- Social Media
- Plans & Documents
- Contact Us
ROTARY PARK CLOSURE
On August 22, 2016, McCall Parks and Recreation will close Rotary Park so necessary improvements to ADA accessibility can be made. During that time other site improvements including erosion control will take place. This is Phase One of a two phase process and the aim is to complete work by September 30th.Phase Two of the project will begin in November 2016 corresponding directly to lake levels and will most likely only close a small portion of the park.
Help develop a Plan for our future.
McCall – The majority of respondents to the recent City of McCall Downtown Parking Survey feel the two hour parking restriction in the downtown core is necessary, however, they are split as to whether it is sufficiently enforced. [READ MORE]
CodeRED Emergency Notification System
The Valley County CodeRED Emergency Notification System provides the public with the ability to receive voice, text, or email notifications generated by government and public safety officials. For questions about the system or assistance in signing up, please call the Valley County Sheriff's Office information line at 208-382-7150.
Sign up for public notifications using CodeRED here.
Centennial Plaza Commemorative Bricks
Purchase an engraved brick to celebrate, commemorate or dedicate. Your brick will serve as a legacy in Centennial Plaza, located in downtown McCall—built in honor of McCall’s incorporation, July 19, 1911.
McCall Historic Preservation Commission
Do you have an interesting, unique or special photo of McCall that you are willing to share? The McCall Historic Preservation Commission is creating a DVD of McCall’s history from 1890 to 1990 and needs your help! Photos of buildings, events, people and happenings from that 100-year period are needed to help the Commission tell the story of McCall’s early days.
The DVD will highlight some of the lesser-known aspects of McCall and how it developed over time from a mining and milling town to what we know today.
(pictured above, Tom & Louisa McCall family)
If you are willing to loan your little piece of McCall’s past, please contact Carol Coyle at email@example.com or (208) 634-3504. Original photos will be returned to the owner and the owner will receive photo credit in the production.
Why are we Concerned about
Radon in Valley County?
Radon is found in every county in Idaho. Across the state, 40% of homes test high for radon. In specific areas that percentage is much higher. Radon levels in homes can vary greatly depending on the type of construction and the geology of the location. For that reason it is important that everyone test, even those who live in areas where radon levels are not expected to be high. [READ MORE]
McCall Area Trails
The City GIS Department has been working with our local community groups and the US Forest Service to produce high quality digital maps that can be downloaded to your mobile device and used to navigate some of the McCall Area trails.
These maps can be downloaded from Afvenzoar PDF maps either through the Apple App Store or from Google Play for Android. For more information, CLICK HERE to go to the GIS Page for full descriptions of the maps and how to instructions for downloading.
Click here to learn more about the situation and what action you should take. If we all work together, everyone wins: the McCall's citizens and black bears.
- City Code (Sterling Codifiers)
- City Council Agendas and Packets
- Monthly Public Meeting Schedule
- City Budget and Financial Reports
- Open Letter To City Of McCall Property Tax Payers
- Local Option Tax Funding Application and Information
- Green Building Information
- McCall Centennial Committee
- City of McCall/PLRWSD Wastewater Technical Advisory Group
- Openings on City Commissions, Boards and Committees
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Utility Bill Payments Are Now Being Accepted Via the Web
- Continuous Utility Billing - Frequently Asked Questions
Plans and Planning Documents
- Downtown Master Plan
- Downtown Master Plan Appendices
- McCall’s Multimodal Transit Center Location Analysis
McCall Area Pathways Master Plan
- McCall Comprehensive Plan 2007
- McCall Comprehensive Plan 2016
- Complete Streets Policy
- Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- McCall Business Park Final Report
- McCall Historic Preservation Plan
- Downtown Parking and Needs Assessment Final Report
- Downtown Master Plan 1997
- Final Airport Master Plan Update, Sept. 2007 (Large file)
- Airport Master Plan Update 2006 Information
- Airport Master Plan Executive Summary
EPA Smart Growth Grant Final Report
Cover and Table of Contents Introduction, Background, Charge to Team, Context and Inputs Products, Lardo Study Area Products, West Valley Study Area Products, Nonmotorized Pathway System Environmental Outcomes and Next Steps Appendices